Monday, September 29, 2008

Makeup Collection - Organic Wear


Physicians Formula Organic wear™ 100% Natural Origin Loose Powder - Translucent Light $14

100% natural origin loose powder, formulated with 10.6% certified organic ingredients, including safflower seed oil and jojoba seed oil to moisturize and corn starch to mattify the skin.

100% Free of Harsh Chemicals. 100% Free of Synthetic Preservatives. 100% Free of Parabens. 100% Free of GMO's. 100% Free of Synthetic Colors. 100% Free of Synthetic Fragrances. 100% Cruelty Free.

Ingredients:
MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH*, CALCIUM CARBONATE, KAOLIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERIN, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL*, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) HULL POWDER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL*, CINNAMIC ACID, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM LEVULINATE, TOCOPHEROL, WATER. MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE. *PRODUCED FROM ORGANIC FARMING

Officially my first makeup foundation. Well, the one before it I only used like twice so that doesn't count. It was a Maybelline Wonder Finish liquid-to-cream sorta thing in a tube and of course I made a mistake with that one. Six years ago I wouldn't know what's good for my face if it bit me in the face, if you know what I mean. Now I'm all natural-conscious about every single product and eco-friendly and etcetera. So please excuse me for having put my face through such un-healthy products. But I know I'm making a good choice with this one! It's a keeper because it literally doesn't come off on my fingers or clothes, unless I put so much on of course. The only bad thing is the cheap brush. The bristles come off all the time and so I don't think that's gonna last through the first 3 months. But it's compact so I have to use it; it comes built into the jar as you can see above. Underneath it I have other makeup which I'll blog about later. But this is the primary one for giving me the smooth and bright complexion.

No comments: